This iconic meal originated in Naples, Italy and is now enjoyed around the globe. With the green, white, and red of the Italian flag, it is a true testament to perfect Italian taste. Now you can mimic the authentic flavor and rustic charm at home!
Читать дальше “Pizza Margherita” »
Apple cider vinegar should be a staple in your pantry. Make sure that it’s raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized so that you can make the most of it in your daily life. If you don’t have apple cider vinegar on hand, be sure to add it the next time you make a shopping list. It can be used internally and externally and greatly help you improve your hygiene, body, and even your home!
Читать дальше “Apple Cider Vinegar Will Help You Make a Shopping List Shorter” »
Fall is here and that means many of us will be looking forward to staying indoors and eating good meals. Comfort foods are great, but why not give these salad ideas a try? Not only are they healthier, but they make the most of fall produce. These salad ideas for dinner are hearty, nutritious, and very delicious, so grab your
Читать дальше “Fall Salad Ideas” »
- dried chickpeas 1 ¾ c
- garlic (crushed) 2 cloves
- ground coriander 1 T
- ground cumin 1 T
- cayenne pepper (or chili powder) to taste
- fresh parsley or cilantro (chopped) ½ c
- ground black pepper to taste
- baking soda ½ t
- lemon juice to taste
- oil for frying
- Soak the chickpeas in a large bowl filled with 3-4 inches of water; soak for 24 hours, adding more water if necessary.
- Drain the chickpeas and place in food processor. Combine with all ingredients but the oil. Pulse ingredients until coarse and minced (avoid over-pulsing). Add water in tablespoon increments if necessary. Add seasonings and spices to your liking.
- In a large skillet, pour 2-3 inches of oil; heat on medium to about 350 F.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out chickpea mixture; shape it into a ball or patty. Fry the falafel in small batches until golden brown (no more than 5 minutes). Plate and serve.
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? No problem! We’ve got three fruit salad recipes that are sure to please everyone. Using tropical and stone fruits, berries, and melons, you can have a fruit salad for dinner that is wholesome, healthy, and oh so good. The dressings that top these salads are light and perfect for these easy meals. They are simple enough for a quick snack, yet they would also do well at a potluck lunch or weekend brunch.
Читать дальше “Foolproof Recipes for Fruit Salad – 3 Ways!” »
We all know that planning meals ahead of time can be a huge time-saver. Yet what about saving money, too? Even if you’re trying to be as frugal as possible, you can still save time and money while planning great weekly dinner ideas.
A fruit pizza recipe is a great idea for a party or just a simple family meal. Just think: the kids will be excited to eat a cookie for dinner, and you will be satisfied that they are eating loads of fruit at the same time. Not only is an easy fruit pizza a healthy alternative, but the varieties of produce create a colorful meal. Be sure to add lots of berries, tropical fruits, and seasonal favorites to your
Читать дальше “Two Variations of the Delicious Fruit Pizza Recipe” »
Finding recipes for simple dinners is important for couples who are constantly on the go. The less time required in the kitchen, the better! We’ve come up with some simple dinner ideas that are quick and easy and your dear one will love them.
Читать дальше “Simple Dinner Ideas for Two” »