- Flour 40 g
- Butter 40 g
- Milk 500 ml
- Black pepper
- Mushrooms 700 g
- White cheese 250 g
- Spinach (boiled) 500 g
- Lasagna sheets 500 g
- Melt the butter in a pan at a low heat. When it starts to make foam, add the flour and let it cook for 5 minutes. Through all the time stir quickly with a wooden spoon.
- Pour half of the milk and mix it thoroughly. Then, add the rest of milk and stirring it, try to get a homogeneous mixture without lumps.
- Add the spices, mix again ad put aside.
- Chop the mushrooms and crush the white cheese, then mix them well and add your favourite spices (for example, dried garlic and pepper, dried basilica and grated Indian nuts).
- Brush the pan for lasagna with butter. With a spoon, put the béchamel sauce to the bottom of the pan and arrange the first row of lasagna sheets.
- Put leafs of boiled spinach over the lasagna sheets and add the mushroom/cheese filling. Cover this filling with béchamel sauce, then add one more row of lasagna sheets.
- Repeat the steps two more times. Put the sauce abundantly on the last row and add a little water to make lasagna soft.
- Cover the pan with aluminium foil and bake on 250°C for 30 minutes.
- Serve while it’s hot.
- Don’t overdo with butter, because it very easily steals the flavor of the filling.
Warming, aromatic risotto is the ultimate comfort food. As the summer begins to fade and the nights start drawing in, it’s times to indulge in this easy-to-make one-pot dish and add risotto rice to your
You’ll need a large heavy-based frying pan to cook the dish in.
Читать дальше “3 Delicious Risotto Ideas” »
Hundreds of cookbooks and tons of cooking websites are fine, when you have time and mood to idly browse through numerous recipes trying to decide, if you’d like to try any of these unusual dishes. But none of them is able to give a quick and exact answer to the most pressing question of all time – what to cook for dinner tonight? Where is that magiс service that can look at the products you have and just tell you what you can cook with them?
It’s right here, in your Facebook Messenger. Meet our new
All you need to use it is actually Facebook Messenger. No apps to install, no subscriptions or anything else. Just open
There are several things our bot can do for you:
Читать дальше “Get Recipes in Facebook Messenger with Dinner Ideas Bot!” »
- Walnuts (chopped) ¼ c
- Old-fashioned oats (not quick oats) ¼ c
- Cinnamon ¼ t
- Flour 1 c plus 3 T
- Light brown sugar ⅓ c
- Unsalted butter 4 T
- Blueberries 2 ½ lbs.
- Sugar ⅔ c
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a large bowl, combine the walnuts, oats, cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, ¾ cup flour, and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Place the mixture into a large blender or food processor and pulse until coarse and crumbly (not fine). Reserve.
- Place the blueberries on a baking sheet and cover them with ½ cup of sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Pour the crumble mixture on top in an even layer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, adding the rest of sugar halfway through.
- Remove from oven and serve warm, with or without ice cream.
Proja is a Balkan specialty that few can resist. This tasty dish has several variations, but the basic consists of corn flour, cheese and yogurt. We are offering you an alternative which, by the recipe, includes spinach. However, if you want, you can avoid adding vegetables on your
Читать дальше “Proja – The Balkan Tasty Corn Bread” »
- All-purpose flour 1 ½ c
- Baking powder 2 t
- Kosher salt ½ t
- Plain yogurt (whole milk) 1 c
- Sugar 1 ⅓ c
- Eggs 3
- Lemon zest (grated) 2 t
- Vanilla extract ½ t
- Vegetable oil ½ c
- Lemon juice ⅓ c plus 2 T
- Confectioner’s sugar 1 c
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter or oil a loaf pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the baking powder and salt; sift in the flour. In a separate bowl, stir together the yogurt, eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, and one cup of sugar.
- Slowly fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add the vegetable oil and thoroughly mix everything together until there are no dry lumps.
- Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To make the frosting, mix ⅓ cup of lemon juice and ⅓ cup of sugar; add the mixture to a saucepan and heat on medium-high until the sugar dissolves and you have a clear mixture. Reserve for later.
- Combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice and the confectioner’s sugar to create a glaze.
- Remove the loaf cake from the oven and let cool on counter for 10 minutes. Pour the reserved frosting over the cake. Add the glaze and serve.
Mango Lassi is a real treat in the summers – its taste, its vibrant colour and its cooling properties are sure to delight you!
It is an extremely refreshing drink that beats the summer heat while being packed with health and nutrition. This cooling drink is utterly delicious; infused with mangoes, subtly spiced, and with a rich creamy texture. It is a very popular drink in the Indian subcontinent and can be had standalone on a warm, sunny afternoon while it can also be a great accompaniment to spicy food.
The best news of it all is that you don’t have to run to the nearest restaurant to get your heart’s fill of this delicious blend. It is extremely simple to make and requires very few ingredients. So read on and follow this recipe to make traditional Mango Lassi (yogurt drink) all by yourself.
The colour and taste of the drink depend heavily on the variety of mangoes used, so make sure you add the best ones to your
Читать дальше “Mango Lassi: Refreshing Indian Yogurt Drink” »
Do you enjoy running, but don’t know how to make it become your habit? Looking for some motivation to start running? Whatever the reason, this article will help you and direct you how to organize your agenda and where to include this sport. Running is known as “the most accessible sport in the world.” And of course it is; running doesn’t require a team or a club, you don’t have to pay a coach, you don’t have to use the hall or to depend on other people. However, this sport requires responsibility and commitment. Here are few running tips for beginners.
Читать дальше “Running Tips for Beginners” »
This indulgent, warming dessert has been taking the world by storm since it was first introduced at the Sharrow Bay Hotel in the beautiful Lake District back in the 1970’s. Pretty well every top British chef has their own version of Sticky Toffee Pudding. You’ll love the combination of flavors and textures. Most versions of this recipe use Medjool dates which gives the dish great depth of flavor. This version also uses walnuts, although you can substitute pecans for the walnuts or miss out the nuts altogether if you prefer. What makes the dish such a wonderful comfort food is the richness of the dates and the warm, runny toffee sauce poured into the pudding and all over the top.
Читать дальше “Indulgent Sticky Toffee Pudding” »
Have you ever brushed against a lavender plant on a warm summer evening, or crushed the fresh flowers between your fingers to savour the sweet aroma of this wonderful plant? Used for its medical and aesthetic properties for over 2,000 years, this is one of the most versatile plants known to man. Here are a few handy tips on how to grow your own, and how to dry the flowers naturally for an all-year-round reminder of summer.
Читать дальше “Love Your Lavender” »