Perfect for a Sunday brunch, a picnic in the park, or a special celebration, this blueberry crumble will disappear faster than you can say “yum!”. You can actually substitute the blueberries for another fruit, such as strawberries, raspberries, or rhubarb.
- Walnuts (chopped) ¼ c
- Old-fashioned oats (not quick oats) ¼ c
- Cinnamon ¼ t
- Flour 1 c plus 3 T
- Light brown sugar ⅓ c
- Unsalted butter 4 T
- Blueberries 2 ½ lbs.
- Sugar ⅔ c
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a large bowl, combine the walnuts, oats, cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, ¾ cup flour, and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Place the mixture into a large blender or food processor and pulse until coarse and crumbly (not fine). Reserve.
- Place the blueberries on a baking sheet and cover them with ½ cup of sugar and 3 tablespoons flour. Pour the crumble mixture on top in an even layer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, adding the rest of sugar halfway through.
- Remove from oven and serve warm, with or without ice cream.
Buy Me a Pie! https://blog.buymeapie.com/