Vegan Bowtie Pasta
Vegan food can be comfort food too – this vegan bowtie pasta is a perfect example. Besides, it is really healthy!
- Asparagus (trimmed) 1 bunch
- Black pepper
- Lemons 2
- Olive oil
- Garlic (minced) 4 cloves
- Bow tie pasta 5 c
- Plain almond milk (unsweetened) 2 ½ c
- All-purpose flour 4 T
- Nutritional yeast 2 T
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Roast the asparagus with salt, pepper, lemon slices, and olive oil for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, chop, set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, add olive oil, garlic, and the flour and nutritional yeast; whisk 30 seconds. Add milk; simmer until thick.
- Drain pasta, add some lemon juice to the milk mixture.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, milk mixture, and asparagus; serve.
Buy Me a Pie! https://blog.buymeapie.com/