Sweet Balsamic Steak
If you think you know all about steaks, try this juicy and tender balsamic steak. Who knows, maybe it will become your favorite one!
- Cherry tomatoes, 2 c
- Balsamic vinegar, 3 T
- Fresh basil (chopped), 1 handful
- New York strip steaks, 2
- Salt, ½ t
- Black pepper, ½ t
- Garlic powder, ½ t
- Extra virgin olive oil
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat your oven to 400 F. Combine the cherry tomatoes, a tablespoon of olive oil, salt, pepper, and the balsamic vinegar in a mixing bowl. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the tomato mixture on the baking sheet, roast for 20 minutes (tomatoes should burst slightly.)
- Remove the tomato mixture from the oven, garnish with basil, set aside.
- Season your steaks with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat two tablespoons of olive oil and saute the steaks on medium-high; about 4 minutes per side (or to desired doneness.)
- Transfer the steaks to a serving dish; let sit about 10 minutes. Spohe tomato mixture over the steaks and serve.
Buy Me a Pie! https://blog.buymeapie.com/