Chicken Stir-Fry with Ginger
What’s better than take-out? How about making it at home? This quick and easy recipe is a complete meal that will satisfy and nourish your body. In less time than it takes to wait for delivery, you could be devouring this yummy dinner!
- fish sauce, 2 T
- oyster sauce, 1 T
- sugar, 1 t
- grapeseed or canola oil, 2 T
- boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs (cubed), 8 oz.
- garlic (minced), 2 cloves
- green onions (sliced), 2
- red bell pepper (sliced), 1 c
- onion (sliced), ½ c
- fresh ginger (sliced), 2 T
- cooked white or brown rice, 2 c
- Combine the fish sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Toss in the chicken and sauté for one minute.
- Toss in the garlic, cook one minute, stirring.
- Toss in the green onions, bell pepper, onion, ginger, and reserved sauce. Cook for 3 minutes so that the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the veggies are still crisp. Serve with rice.