Omelet has its three names, or categories of “approval.” Omelet is just an ordinary breakfast, a challenge and a real pleasure!
If you find yourself as a follower of the first two groups, it’s time for you to read these recipes and become a brave master of omelet! This time, we prepared you a list with the tastiest omelets.
All the recipes contain ingredients for one big portion.
- Eggs 3
- Veggies mixture (fresh or frozen carrot, corn, pea) 1 bowl
- Cheese 100-150 gr.
- Fried and salted peanuts
- Pinch of salt
- Put the pan with oil on a heated stove top. In the meantime, beat the eggs and add the veggies mixture (the carrot should be chopped), the cheese and the peanuts.
- Add oregano, or spices by choice. Pour the mixture in the pan and reduce the heat immediately. Let the mixture fry as a pancake at low heat.
- When the eggs get darker color, flip the pancake and let it fry for 3-5 minutes more. Serve the dish while it’s hot.
- Eggs 3
- Baby spinach 1 bowl
- Bacon 100 gr.
- Grated parmesan 2 tbsp.
- Sesame 1 tbsp.
- Beat the eggs and chop the bacon in small cubes, then add them into the eggs. Put the pan on heated oven and add the baby spinach and the sesame to fry.
- Cook until the spinach gets soft and darker. Add the previously prepared mixture with a pinch of salt and make a pancake.
- Flip when eggs get darker and fry until the pancake is ready. Serve the hot dish with grated parmesan.
- Eggs 3
- Chopped fresh champignons 200 gr.
- Pickles 2-3 pieces
- Sour cream
- Chop the champignons (if you bought whole champignons) and put them in the pan. Heat the stove top and put the champignons to fry for 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop the pickles in small pieces and mix them with beaten eggs.
- Add this mixture to the champignons and repeat the procedure from previous recipes for making a pancake.
- Serve the omelet on a plate, put a thin layer of sour cream on top of the omelet and fold it in half.
These recipes made you feel like Pavlov’s dog, right? Then visit your kitchen and get creative!