Impress your family and friends with this flavorful beef dish. It pairs well with some crowd favorites, such as fries and salad, making it a traditional – yet mind-blowingly easy – recipe to share.
- Center-cut beef tenderloin, 14 oz.
- Dijon mustard, 1 ½ T
- Egg yolks, 2
- Canola oil, ¼ c
- Salted capers (rinsed, drained, minced), 6 T
- Pitted green olives (minced), 2 T
- Parsley (minced), 2 T
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 ½ T
- Hot sauce, ¼ t
- Cornichons (minced), 4
- Yellow onion (minced), 1 small
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- French fries (optional)
- Salad greens (optional)
- Freeze beef for 30 minutes. In a mixing bowl, whisk together mustard and egg yolks; slowing add the oil. Combine with the capers, olives, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, cornichons, and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste and place in fridge.
- Remove beef from freezer and chop it into cubes about ¼-inch thick. Take out the mixing bowl from the fridge and place the beef in the bowl. Place in fridge to marinate until ready to serve.
- To plate the beef, portion it into 4 equal servings and serve with French fries and salad greens for a complete meal.