Can’t live without chocolate and need delicious easy dessert? Look no further! We have delicious desert recipes that are sure to please everyone!
Delicious easy desserts #1: Mousse, that requires practically no work!
Chocolate mousse is a favorite from our list of delicious easy desserts. It has a short
- 10 oz good-quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup caster sugar (granulated sugar placed in a blender for 5 minutes)
- 1 tablespoon good-quality cocoa powder, sifted
- 10 oz thick cream
- Grated chocolate, to serve
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and hold over a pan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted. Set aside.
- Add eggs and sugar in a large bowl and beat until mixture has doubled in volume. Combine with melted chocolate and cocoa powder by folding in gently.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until thickened, don’t over-beat. Gently fold cream into chocolate mix.
- Spoon into serving glasses and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Remove 15 minutes before serving and top with extra whipped and grated chocolate.
Tip: Try using martini glasses to make it fun and glamorous!
Delicious Dessert Recipes #2: Budino
Budino is a crowd pleaser from our list of delicious easy desserts. It even has two of our all time favorite ingredients: chocolate and coffee. Yum!
- 1 packet powdered gelatin
- 8 oz of dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup prepared strong black coffee
- 2 egg yolks
- 10 oz milk
- 7 oz thin cream, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup caster sugar (granulated sugar placed in a blender for 5 minutes)
- Place chocolate and coffee in a bowl. Place over a pan of simmering water. Let cool then whisk in egg yolks.
- Place milk, cream and sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Combine chocolate mix, milk and gelatin, whisk well.
- Allow to cool, then pour into desired moulds. Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, dip the base into warm water for a second then invert onto a serving plate.
- Drizzle cream over the top and sprinkle chocolate shavings for added flare!
Delicious Dessert Recipes #3: Baileys truffles
Baileys truffles are always good, but the combination of dark and milk chocolate bumped this recipe to the top of our list of delicious dessert recipes!
- 8 oz of good-quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 8 oz of good-quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup thick cream
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 container of chocolate sprinkles or chocolate powder or crushed nuts
- Combine both chocolates and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (bowl shouldn’t touch the water). Stir with a metal spoon until mixture is smooth. Add the Baileys and place bowl in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Place wax paper on your working surface. Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of the chocolate mixture into a ball. Once the ball if formed, roll either the chocolate sprinkles or powder or nuts to coat. Repeat.
- Place in fridge until firm (1 hour). Then they are ready to serve.