Many people think that being a vegetarian is a heavy responsibility. Don’t get confused by this claim! Vegetarianism offers you a very wide selection of food and top-rated meals. All you need to do is to be creative; feel free to make changes on your
No matter whether you are a vegetarian or still enjoy the taste of meat, we can offer you several vegetarian salads that are easy to make. We promise, you won’t be able to resist their magical taste. Here are some ideas for your new list of appetizers.
Although the salad is named after one of the countries where philosophy played a major role, you won’t need much of it when making this delicious and fresh meal.
- 2-3 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- Chopped or whole black olives (2-3 tbsp.)
- Feta Cheese (250g)
- Olive Oil
- Spices and herbs (salt, basil, oregano)
- Cut the tomatoes into thin strips, then peel and cut the cucumber into larger cubes and add the chopped or whole black olives.
- Mix the ingredients, and then add the feta cheese (you can cut it into cubes or you can add it crushed into small pieces).
- Add spices by your choice and olive oil.
- Leave the salad in the refrigerator and serve it cold. This is a perfect summer appetizer. Yummy!
Lettuce and Sweet Corn Salad
This salad is equal to the colors of life! The combination of red bell pepper, sweet corn and sunflower seeds is a flavor that will make you fall in love with this salad.
- 1 bowl of lettuce
- Canned sweet corn (300g)
- 1 red bell pepper
- Peeled sunflower seeds (2 tbsp.)
- Olive oil
- Wash the lettuce under cold water and chop it to thin slices.
- Chop the red bell pepper into small cubes and add it together with the lettuce and the canned sweet corn kernels.
- Mix the salad and add 2 tbsp. of peeled sunflower seeds, then season to taste.
This divine dish is a mixture of vegetables and sour cream. It’s easy to make, and even easier to eat it fast.
- 2 potatoes
- 2 -3 carrots
- 4 pickles
- 3 eggs
- Cheese (350g)
- Sour cream (500g)
- Prepare a glass bowl for the salad. Boil the potatoes (peel them before cooking) and the eggs. Leave the potatoes and the eggs to cool.
- Grate the carrots, the pickles and the cheese in separate plates. After this, you can start with the potatoes.
- Grate them in the glass bowl and cover with one to two tbsp. of sour cream.
- Then, grate the boiled eggs and cover them with the same amount of sour cream.
- Repeat these steps with the pickles and the cheese. You can cover the salad with more grated cheese.
- Use the pepper to season every layer of the salad. Leave the salad in the refrigerator and serve cold.